"Education survives when what has been learnt has been forgotten." ~B.F. Skinner (1904-1990)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams for problem-solving and projects
- Ability to apply psychological principles to workplace and other real world situations
- Trained and experienced in the provision of excellent client, patient, and customer relations
- Skilled in persuasive techniques for use in sales, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Work experience in a variety of environments and wide range of responsibilities
B.S. in Psychology | 2015 - 2017
Concentration in Industrial-Organizational Psychology and Strategic Sales
Excelsior College, Albany NY
A.A.S. Nursing | Registered Nurse License | 1990-1993
SUNY Delhi, Delhi, NY
A.A. Early Childhood Education | 1986-1988
Fresno City Community College, Fresno CA
Activity Fairs (Examples Civic Engagement)
Photo gallery of activity fairs I organized in my work study job. Presented to Hudson Valley Community College Council to demonstrate how engaged community partnerships can be used to assess student learning outcomes.
Academic Writing and Project Samples
Excelsior College PsychOut, created by me for a communications class.
A multimedia platform to communicate different types of information through a variety of methods.
Demonstrates ability to create engaging face-to-face presentations using technology.
Organizational Psychology - Final Project (Design an Organization with best practices using PowerPoint)
Demonstrates Voicethread technology and capability.
Demonstrates ability to use Prezi to present information.
Writing sample proposing service-learning experience.